Terms and conditions, La Crisalida Bienestar S.L. (La Crisalida Retreats)
This page contains the terms and conditions that apply to your booking with La Crisalida Retreats. They were last updated on 1st June 2022.
1. Booking terms and conditions
It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
1.1 Deposit amount
To make a reservation, the customer shall pay La Crisalida Retreats a non-refundable deposit in the sum of 10% of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation. The amount will be rounded up to the nearest whole Euro.
If payment of the deposit is not received within 24 hours of asking to book, La Crisalida Retreats will cancel the tentative reservation.
Your booking and deposit fee will be confirmed by email within 24 hours.
1.2 Payment in full
Full payment is due 30 days before arrival date. We will inform you of this date at the time of booking.
If you fail to make the full payment – or balance payment – by the due date La Crisalida Retreats reserves the right to cancel the reservation and all payments received to that date are non-refundable.
Receipt of full and final amount payable will be confirmed by email.
Your booking is not considered definite until we receive full payment for your entire stay from you.
We accept payments via Visa or Mastercard credit and debit cards.
We do not accept American Express or Diners Card.
We use an online payment system for you to make payments. La Crisalida Retreats will send you a payment request via email. At the same time we will email you directly from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or from our property management system. If you have any difficulty using your card, please notify La Crisalida Retreats as soon as possible. We can also take payment by card over the phone and in person at the retreat.
We accept payment by bank transfer to our account in Spain. We will email you our banking details on request. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the price is the exact amount to be received by us. If you choose to pay by electronic transfer, please instruct your bank to charge all costs to you in order to avoid a shortfall in the amount that we receive. In the event of La Crisalida Retreats being charged a commission fee by the bank, this fee will be added to your account to be paid by you.
We accept payments via PayPal, upon request. If you choose to pay via Paypal, merchant fees apply of 3.5%, per payment made, which we will add onto the amount due. The payment request will be sent to your PayPal email account.
Full payment received is taken as confirmation of agreement to the La Crisalida Retreats booking terms and conditions applicable to your stay
3. Cancellation by you, the customer
In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of booking, full refund of all payments received minus an administration charge of 50€.
- Cancellation 30 days or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
- Cancellation more than 30 days before due (original) arrival date, 100% refund, minus the deposit
4. Cancellation by La Crisalida Retreats
We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a retreat, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid. This excludes all situations where the government or national health body instruct us to close due to pandemic, force majeure, act of war or terrorism, or other reason outside of our control.
5. Amendments by you, the customer
If you wish to amend your booking, you can do so up to 30 nights before your arrival.
Any changes or amendments to your booking for your visit will be subject to an administration fee of 50€ per booking.
Amendments include (but are not limited to): changing number of guests (reduction or addition), changing room type, changing the length of stay, changes to dates of arrival and/or departure and changing guest details. Please note, this is not an exhaustive list and there may be other amendments which incur a 50€ administration fee.
Every time you make a change to your booking, an amendment fee is applicable.
If you amend the date of your retreat, you must attend the retreat within 12 months of your original retreat.
If you are unable to come to the retreat and do not know the date you can come, we can offer to hold your deposit or full payment as credit – you must book a new retreat date within 12 months of your original arrival date. See “Credit with La Crisalida Retreats” for more details.
The terms and pricing are recalculated at the advertised rate at the time of your amendment (not at the prices at the date of original booking). Early bird discounts only apply to the original booking, not to any dates/ retreats that are amended.
6. Amendments by La Crisalida Retreats
Occasionally, changes may have to be made to the programme (e.g., yoga teacher, class times or other arrangements), which we reserve the right to do at any time. If your accommodation has to be changed, we will do our utmost to provide accommodation of a similar rating or better. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your arrival.
7. Group Bookings
Where a booking is made on behalf of several individuals the booking is conditional on the lead contact of the booking having authorisation from all the individuals named on the booking form to enter into this contract. A deposit in respect of every group member is required.
If a group is disruptive to other guests La Crisalida Retreats reserves the right to ask all or any individual members of the group to leave immediately with no refund.
8. Minimum age
The retreat has a minimum age of 18 years. On occasions we will accept young adults aged 16 years when accompanied by a parent or responsible guardian.
9. Travel Insurance
La Crisalida Retreats requires that you take out travel insurance at the time you book your retreat. Your travel insurance should cover the activity of this retreat as well as unexpected cancellation, sickness, losses and all the usual risks. You should bring the policy with you in case of an emergency.
10. Local requirements
Spain has rules which require hotels and other accommodation providers to ensure that their guests’ information is registered and shared with the law enforcement authorities. When you check in, we will request that you (and any guest staying with you that is over 16 year’s old) show your ID Card/Passport. We may also request you to complete and sign an entry form.
If you book a shared apartment, as a solo traveller, unless otherwise agreed we will make sure that your room-mate is the same gender as you. This means you will form “one household” for the purpose of any local health regulations.
12. Your Travel Arrangements
All travel arrangements are your responsibility and at your own cost. We shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel. This includes flights and travel within your home country.
13. Transfers from Alicante (airport and train station)
Transfers using a shuttle service (external provider) between La Crisalida Retreats and Alicante airport OR Alicante train station are included in the price of your retreat, when you book three nights or more. These transfers are available for specific times of the day.
Transfers can only be booked between La Crisalida Retreats and Alicante airport OR La Crisalida Retreats and Alicante train station on the day of arrival and departure.
You must notify us of your flight or train details at least 72 hours days before your flight/train arrives or departs so that we can book your transfer(s).
If you do not provide your travel information more than 72 hours before arrival, La Crisalida Retreats is not responsible for booking transfer(s) – you must make your own arrangements at your own cost.
If your flight or train arrives after 7pm and/or you are unable to check into the retreat, it is your responsibility to book your own transfer to wherever you decide to stay.
If you leave the retreat and stay elsewhere (e.g. in another local hotel) for a few days, it is your responsibility to book your departure transfer at your own cost, we do not arrange this.
If you do not want to make use of the transfers offered, or do not meet the above terms, there is no refund or credit.
Transfers between La Crisalida and Alicante airport
Transfers are between La Crisalida Retreats and Alicante airport only on the day of arrival or departure to the retreat.
Your flights must arrive into Alicante airport between 9am and 7pm. The departure flight must be between 9am and 23.59.
We use an external company for this airport transfer. The external company is responsible for arranging collection time from the airport and the retreat. Please be aware that your transfer to or from the airport can be grouped with non-retreat travellers and your transfer will typically be grouped with other flights arriving or departing within 1 hour of each other. Please therefore expect a wait of up to 90 minutes at the airport and a pick-up time at the retreat (for airport transfers) of up to 5 hours prior to flight time. Very occasionally you may be asked to swap transport vehicles during your journey to or from the retreat.
If you do not have a flight time, you might be allocated to a transfer time by the external provider, to coincide with other bookings they have. La Crisalida Retreats have no control over this.
Transfers between La Crisalida and Alicante train station
Transfers between Alicante train station and the retreat are available only on the day of arrival or departure to the retreat.
Your train must arrive in Alicante train station between 9am and 7pm and depart between 9am and midnight.
We use an external company for this transfer. This is a shuttle service transfer between La Crisalida Retreats and Alicante train station. The external company is responsible for arranging collection time from the train station and the retreat. Please be aware that your transfer to or from the train station can be grouped with non-retreat travellers and your transfer will typically be grouped with other trains arriving or departing within 1 hour of each other, so there may be a wait for other travellers. Transfers can take between 60 and 180 minutes. Please therefore expect a wait of up to 90 minutes at the train station and a pick-up time at the retreat of up to 3 hours prior to train departure time. Very occasionally you may be asked to swap transport vehicles during your journey to or from the retreat.
If you do not have a train time, you might be allocated to a transfer time by the external provider, to coincide with other bookings they have. La Crisalida Retreats have no direct control over this.
Last minute retreat bookings
If you book your retreat to arrive within the 72 hours, we will endeavour to book your arrival transfer for you, however we cannot guarantee that it is possible. There is a surcharge of 20€ for us to book transfers during this period.
If you do not want this, there is no refund for any transfers not utilised.
Changing your mind about transfers
If you supply us with flight or train information and we book your transfer, if you wish to change the transfer up to 72 hours before arrival / departure, there is a 10€ charge for each change made.
Within 72 hours it is not possible to change your transfer. If you would like us to book a new transfer, you will be charged for this transfer(s) booked at the current published price, with the surcharge of 20€. You may be asked to make your own way to the retreat (or airport or train station) at your own cost.
It is your responsibility to tell us your travel information in advance.
Changes made by the external transfer provider
Transfers are provided by an external provider. If this transfer provider changes their terms and conditions, alters their available times, or makes other changes (last minute or otherwise), La Crisalida Retreats will notify you of this as soon as we are aware. We can change our transfer terms at short notice in response to this and La Crisalida Retreats are not liable for any costs.
We reserve the right to ask you to make your own way to the retreat, at your own cost.
14. Your Health
We recommend you consider consulting a doctor to check that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake the classes and other physical activities that take place at the retreat.
Please be sure to advise us of any health conditions before you book. We reserve the right to decline your application to stay at La Crisalida. If your health conditions are clearly inconsistent with that confirmed by you in the health questionnaire we reserve the right to cancel your booking (before you come) OR to ask you to leave the retreat and your payment is forfeit.
Whilst all measures are taken to ensure a high standard of health and safety, we shall not be responsible for any injuries caused by uneven terrain or our activities inside or outside the retreat.
Our retreats may not be appropriate if any of the following apply:
- you are currently being treated for a life threatening illness (e.g. cancer), or are receiving chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- you have severe heart problems
- you are pregnant or breast feeding
- you have addictions (past or present) to alcohol, drugs or other similar substances
- you have an eating disorder(s)
The retreat is not set up to support people with current substance abuse problems, mental health disorders or eating disorders. If any of these conditions apply to you at or after the time of booking your retreat, we reserve the right to request written confirmation from your registered health practitioner before attending that you are well enough to participate in the retreat. We also reserve the right to ask you to cease participation in any class, or to leave the retreat completely, with no refund, if we feel this is appropriate for health reasons.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave the retreat if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are abusing substances or are mentally unstable, with no refund.
In any event we reserve the right to insist you stop participating in activities and we reserve the right to insist you seek appropriate professional or medical help during your time at La Crisalida at your cost.
If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity during the retreat, then you must stop immediately and consult a member of the La Crisalida team and, if necessary a medical professional (at your own cost).
La Crisalida Retreats does not support water-fasting. If you decide to water-fast during your stay and we become aware of this, we will ask you to sign a liability waiver form. If you decide to water-fast and do not inform us, La Crisalida Retreats does not accept any responsibility for any adverse effects or events caused by your decision.
Juicing might not be suitable for everyone. For example, we do not recommend juicing for people with an eating disorder. We recommend that it is best to eat the plant-based food in this instance. Some people under active medical care, on medication, or recently recovered from a serious medical condition might find their body is better supported by eating the plant-based food. We recommend you consult your doctor for your personal situation before juicing.
15. Treatments and holistic therapies and your health
In order to plan a treatment session that is safe and effective, the therapist will need some general information about your medical history. Reception will supply a questionnaire for you to complete before your session is booked. Some treatments (at extra cost) offered on our website may not be available during your time at the retreat. Some treatments may be limited for people with certain medical conditions, please ask reception for more information.
16. Dietary change
La Crisalida Retreats serves plant-based food, with no alcohol, caffeine, processed sugars or added salt. This can be a change in diet for many people. Sometimes this dietary change can lead to symptoms including (but not limited to), headaches, nausea and sickness. We recommend that people cut down or exclude these items 3-7 days before coming to the retreat: tea, coffee, alcohol, sweets and products containing sugar, tobacco, salt. We also strongly recommend that you increase the amount of water that you drink. If you are concerned about the possible effect a diet change may have, we recommend that you speak to your health care professional in advance of attending the retreat.
17. Smoking, vaping and e-cigarettes
La Crisalida Retreats is a non-smoking retreat. We encourage you to give up smoking and the use of e-cigarettes (vaping) during your stay at the retreat. You should not smoke or vape in your apartment, in the communal areas (e.g. around the pool) or on the retreat premises. If you do smoke or vape in your apartment, or in a communal area, La Crisalida reserves the right to add a 100€ cleaning charge to your bill, to cover the additional costs of deep cleaning.
18. Left property
We request that you take care to check your room, including drawers and personal outside areas, before you leave and make sure you have all of your belongings. If items are found once you depart, we will notify you within 2 weeks of departure via email.
If, after departing, you realise have left something at the retreat please contact us in writing, with details of the item(s) and where they were left. We will endeavour to identify and locate the items.
We cannot provide long term storage for guest belongings under any circumstances.
If you want your left property to be returned to you, it is your responsibility to organise a courier to come to the retreat to collect it and deliver it to you. We will package the item ready for the courier – it is your responsibility to send us written confirmation of the address it is going to and the name of the courier. There is a minimum 5€ charge for packaging basic items. Items that need more secure packaging, for example items that are breakable, will have a minimum charge of 10€. This fee must be paid before the item will be released to the courier.
La Crisalida Retreats is not liable or responsible for any items left at the retreat, nor for any items transported via a courier. Unclaimed items will be donated to a local charity shop or discarded after 30 days.
19. Our liability to you
We accept responsibility for ensuring that the retreats are supplied as described and that the services we are contractually obliged to provide are to a reasonable standard.
We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, pandemic, force majeure, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff sickness or cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control.
We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. Activities at the retreat are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. We are not liable for loss of, or damage to, your personal property. The outdoor pools are used at your own risk, they do not have a life guard on duty.
20. Unreasonable, unsociable and unacceptable guest behaviour
La Crisalida Retreats aims to provide a tranquil environment for retreat guests and our staff. Anyone with unreasonable, unsociable or unacceptable behaviour will be spoken to by one of the management team. If a guest is abusive towards a member of staff or another guest, or if a guest continues to disrupt the retreat experience for other guests La Crisalida Retreats reserves the right to request that this guest leaves immediately, with no refund. In this situation it is the responsibility of the guest to arrange their own departure transfer at their own cost.
21. Damage to retreat property
We reserve the right to charge a guest the cost of rectifying damage caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the retreat’s property or structure.
Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
22. Removal of retreat property
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the retreat by them without consent.
The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges.
Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address
We value your feedback.
If you experience a problem during your retreat, please inform the retreat duty manager immediately and he/she will endeavour to put things right – La Crisalida Retreats cannot deal effectively with complaints made after guests have left.
Once you leave the retreat, if you wish to make a complaint, please do so in writing within 30 days of your departure. Please provide the following information:
- Name and address
- Booking reference / confirmation number
- Phone number
- Date of stay
- How you booked your retreat
- Clear description of your complaint or concerns
- Information about what you would like to do to see things put right
- Copies of any and all relevant correspondence
Please send this by email to email@example.com. If you wish to send by post, please send to: The Manager, La Crisalida Retreats, Avenida San Marc 9, El Albir, Alicante 03581, Spain.
We will acknowledge receipt of your written complaint within 24 hours. We will endeavour to respond fully to your complaint within 72 hours. If more time is needed to resolve the issue we will write to you explaining what is happening and give the name of the person responsible. We will then respond within 8 weeks.
Our terms and conditions are bound by the laws where the service and/or product is delivered / consumed.
Please note that we cannot guarantee the proportion of male/female guests in any group, and we cannot be responsible for the individual behaviour of any group member or other guest sharing your accommodation.
Please note CCTV is installed in communal areas around the retreat for the safety of our staff and guests.
25. Amazon Associates
La Crisalida Retreats are an Amazon Associate and earn from qualifying purchases. By clicking on one of the Amazon associate links on our website, you will be taken to Amazon and will be subject to their terms and conditions and policies. La Crisalida Retreats cannot accept any responsibility for any purchases or activity made through the Amazon associates links.
26. Spanish Law applies
27. Online retreat sessions
- By signing up for the online retreat sessions, you consent to sign up for our newsletter mailing list. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time, using the “unsubscribe” button that is always included in the marketing emails that we send.
- Please be respectful to other participants and the host(s).
- Keep your audio muted during the silent meditation sessions.
- The online meeting is held using a platform called Zoom. It is your responsibility to download their free software to be able to participate in the morning. Please make sure you have good connection to the internet or WiFi.
28. Online coaching
Time and date of all sessions are subject to availability.
The package of 5 life and success coaching sessions must be taken within six months of date payment received.
La Crisalida has the discretion to stop working with a coaching client at any time for any reason. The reason for ceasing the relationship will be provided in writing, and in these circumstances a refund in respect of any outstanding sessions will be given.
Payments and Bookings
La Crisalida Retreats online coaching is payable at time of booking. Your coaching session date is not secured until money is received with cleared funds into the La Crisalida bank account (details to be advised by La Crisalida to client at time of booking) at least 48 hours before the session is due to commence. If funds are not received, unless otherwise agreed with La Crisalida, the scheduled date and time will be forfeited, and a new session will need to be rebooked.
Payments via Paypal are subject to an additional 3.5% charge. Any charges made by the bank for payments made by bank transfer will be paid by the client.
Email support for the Life and Success coaching package includes a maximum of one request a week for John’s commentary or insights into a challenge (maximum 5 requests expiring 6 months from first coaching session). La Crisalida contact email address for coaching support will be provided at time of package purchase.
Invoice will be emailed to client on or shortly after date of payment.
Inability to carry out service
In the event of a clear and obvious disruption to La Crisalida’s internet service at the time of a scheduled coaching call, the full coaching session will be rearranged at no additional charge to the client.
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they have suitable access to internet, appropriate software (described below) and/or phone line to enable online coaching sessions to take place. In the event of telephone coaching it is the responsibility of the client to call for the session.
The full coaching session (or the remaining part session) will be forfeited if the client is unable to communicate with the coach due to problems with the client’s technology (it is the coach who determines if the communication is sufficient to carry out a coaching call).
Cancellation and Refunds
All payments received for La Crisalida coaching sessions are non-refundable. There is no refund for time or sessions not used (except as described under General Terms).
Amendments to timing of sessions
To rearrange a session, the client must contact La Crisalida (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 48 hours before the session is due to commence and La Crisalida will aim to respond and reschedule within 24 hours. If the client contacts La Crisalida less than 48 hours (and more than 24 hours) before a session is due to commence, La Crisalida will aim to respond and reschedule within 24 hours of contact and there will be a 50% charge to move the session (payable immediately) – otherwise the session will be forfeit. If the client contacts La Crisalida less than 24 hours before the session is due to take place, payment for that session will be forfeit, and the session will be cancelled with no refund.
Gifting Coaching Sessions to Others
If La Crisalida is advised in writing at least 48 hours in advance, a booked coaching session can be gifted to another person. Alternatively, coaching sessions can be purchased as a gift for a third party. For a gifted coaching session to be formally confirmed we must receive confirmation from the third party in writing of their intention to join the coaching session at least 48 hours in advance of session. If no confirmation is received, unless otherwise agreed with La Crisalida, the scheduled date and time will be forfeited, and a new session will need to be rebooked. Otherwise, standard terms and conditions apply for booking, cancellation and amendments to gifted coaching sessions.
If Gift sessions must be used within the period of the expiry of advised at the time of purchase.
History of Mental Health
Anyone with a history of severe mental health problems (including but not limited to psychosis, PTSD, schizophrenia-spectrum disorders, severe bipolar disorder, severe major depression) should make La Crisalida aware of this prior to the session. The coach may request a call with the client before the session to assess suitability for coaching and to determine whether the client has appropriate professional support available at home. In any case, the client is responsible for their own health and takes part in coaching at their own risk.
Options for online coaching software (in order of preference):
Preferred option: Zoom video conference (sign up for zoom here https://zoom.us/, invitation to be sent to client from La Crisalida Retreats in advance)
Google hangouts Meet (only available for gmail or googlemail accounts – invitation to be sent by email to client from La Crisalida Retreats in advance)
Skype (client to provide Skype address and connect with La Crisalida Retreats account in advance of session)
WhatsApp video (only available in emergency – La Crisalida Retreats details to be provided by email in advance of call)
Telephone (available in emergency – La Crisalida Retreats details to be provided by email in advance of call).
Gift voucher T&C
- Gift vouchers, for amounts of 50€ upwards are available to purchase by contacting La Crisalida Retreats directly.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 2 years from the date of purchase and bookings must be made within this period.
- Gift vouchers can be used subject to availability, for retreat stays at La Crisalida Retreats Spain, in all accommodation types and for all seasons and for any length of stay. They can also be used during a stay at the retreat, for in-house treatments (massages etc), supplements and for purchasing items from the shop, if applicable. If the gift voucher does not cover the complete value of the retreat stay, the balance must be paid in accordance to our standard terms and conditions.
- The value of the gift voucher is the value to be used.
- Discounts do NOT apply to the purchase of gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers can be used to book a retreat up to 365 days beyond the expiry date, so long as the retreat is booked within 2 years of purchase. After this date, the gift voucher will expire.
- When a gift voucher is purchased, the name of the person for whom the gift voucher will be for must be provided (the name of the person who will come to the retreat).
- To redeem a gift voucher against a stay at the retreat, you must contact La Crisalida Retreats directly and tell us at the time of booking that you have a gift voucher. Discounts apply for retreat bookings as per our standard terms and conditions and only when made directly with La Crisalida.
- Gift vouchers are not valid when a booking is made through a third-party website. A reservation must be made by contacting La Crisalida Retreats directly to be able to use the gift voucher.
- Multiple gift vouchers can be used, so long as they are all valid.
- Gift vouchers can be transferred to another person at the discretion of the retreat management. A request must be submitted in writing at least 2 months before the gift certificate expires.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- There are no refunds for unused or part used gift vouchers.
La Crisalida Retreats credit
- If you have credit with La Crisalida Retreats, due to a deferred booking either as a result of coronavirus, or due to another reason agreed in writing with La Crisalida, you must contact La Crisalida Retreats directly to rebook new dates at your earliest convenience.
- Credit cannot be transferred to another person.
- There is no refund or cash value for credit.
- It is your responsibility to contact us in good time before the expiry date to rebook your retreat. If there is no availability, in the time period, there will not be an extension to the credit expiry date. La Crisalida Retreats does not guarantee you will be able to rebook at the dates you choose – this is subject to availability.
- La Crisalida Retreats does not accept responsibility for contacting you to remind you of the expiry date.
- Once the expiry date has passed, the credit expires and is no longer valid/ available for use.
Healthy Day Retreat T&C
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Booking must be made by PAYMENT IN FULL. If payment is made via bank transfer, funds must be received into La Crisalida’s account before you can join.
- Bookings must be made directly with La Crisalida Retreats. Offer is not available to anyone booking through a travel agency or any other medium that may ask for commission or a fee.
- A maximum of two Healthy Day Retreats may be booked consecutively or during a seven day period at the discretion of La Crisalida when the retreat is not full.
- There is no refund for monies paid if a guest cancels their healthy day. Transfer of retreat dates is at the discretion of La Crisalida Retreats.
- Discounts do not apply.
Returning Guest Discount: Full T&C
The following terms and conditions apply for the returning guest discount:
- You must tell us that you are a returning guest at the time of booking.
- Bookings must be made directly with La Crisalida Retreats – discount does not apply to bookings made via Booking.com, BookYoga Retreats or any other website or agency.
- Minimum of 3 night stay required.
- 10% returning guest discount also applies to all friends or family, who come to La Crisalida Retreats with you, if the booking for your friend(s)/family is made at the same time as your booking and for the same dates.
- Offer not applicable to extensions of current stay.
- The 10% returning guest discount is valid for bookings made from 18th July 2018, until further notice.
- The discount offer can be withdrawn or changed at any time.
Early bird offer: Full T&C
The following terms and conditions apply for the early bird offer, which started on 4th September 2018.
- The early bird discount of 10% off standard price per night applies to bookings made 6 months (180 nights) or more in advance of the date of arrival at the retreat. i.e. there must be 180 or more nights between date of booking and date of arrival at the retreat. The date of booking is the date the deposit (or full payment) is received.
- A minimum FOUR night stay must be booked for this offer to apply. (This offer does not apply to guests booking retreats of 1, 2 or 3 nights in length). It also does not apply to any bookings that are amended.
- This offer does not apply to any bookings made before 7am on 4th September 2018.
- This discount offer is available for all future dates, in all seasons and all accommodation options, so long as condition 1 and 2 are true and there is availability, until further notice or until the offer is withdrawn by La Crisalida Retreats.
- Bookings must be made directly with La Crisalida Retreats – offer is not available to anyone booking via booking portals (including Book Yoga Retreats) or other websites
- Booking must be made by paying 10% deposit (minimum 75€) at the time of booking. Full payment must be received 30 days before the date of arrival.
- The following discounts can also be used at the same time, if applicable:
- 10% returning guest discount
- Long stay discount (5% for 7-13 nights and 10% for 14 plus nights)
- Amendments to arrival date. If you change the date of your retreat and it is less than 180 days before your retreat, the early bird discount will not apply for the new dates.
- All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
- There is no cash value for this offer.
- This offer can be withdrawn with immediate effect, at any time (at the discretion of La Crisalida Retreats).
Book at retreat free treatment offer: full T&C
- The “book at retreat free treatment offer” is available to all guests who book in person at the retreat for a future retreat. This offer is only valid when a booking is made in person at the retreat during an existing retreat. It is not valid once the guest leaves the retreat.
- The “book at retreat” offer is for a free treatment at La Crisalida Retreats to the value of 60€.
- The offer can be used against the cost of a higher cost treatment – the value of 60€ will be deducted from the cost of the higher value treatment and the guest must pay the difference in price.
- The offer can be used against the cost of a lower value treatment – there will be no refund or transfer of any value unused.
- The treatment will be used in the future booking. The voucher is not valid for use on any treatments booked during the current retreat.
- The voucher / offer must be used within 12 months of issue.
- One voucher per person per booking. If two current guests book to come back together both people will receive a free treatment at their next visit. If a guest books to bring another person back, who is not a current guest, only the person making the booking will receive a treatment voucher.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to book a treatment at the earliest opportunity when they return to the retreat. Your first choice of treatment might not always be available, so La Crisalida Retreats will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative.
- Bookings must be made directly with La Crisalida Retreats in person during their current stay. Offer is not available to anyone booking via booking portals (including Book Yoga Retreats) or other websites.
- There is no minimum period of time between the current retreat and future booking for this offer to be valid.
- This offer is available when the guest is making a booking for all future dates, in all seasons and all accommodation options, until further notice or until the offer is withdrawn by La Crisalida.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of nights requirements for the future retreat booking.
- This offer does not apply to any bookings made before 28th December 2018.
- The future booking must be made by paying 10% deposit (minimum 75€) at the time of booking. Full payment must be received 30 days before the date of arrival.
- Vouchers can not be transferred or gifted to another person.
- This offer does not apply to any bookings made once the person has left the retreat – it must be made in person at reception during their stay.
- If a guest books for two future retreat dates, they will receive two vouchers – one for each retreat.
- The following discounts can also be used at the same time, if applicable:
– 10% returning guest discount
– Long stay discount (5% for 7-13 nights and 10% for 14 plus nights)
– Early bird offer (10%)
- If the guest cancels their future booking the treatment voucher will become invalid.
- Amendments to bookings. A guest can amend the date of arrival of the future retreat, subject to standard booking terms and conditions, the treatment voucher will be valid, so long as the treatment voucher is used within 12 months of the date of issue.
- There is no cash value for this offer. If this offer is not used, there is no cash alternative.
- This offer can be withdrawn with immediate effect, at any time (at the discretion of La Crisalida Retreats).
Special COVID booking terms and conditions, effective 16th April 2020 to 31st May 2022
During the uncertain times due to the coronavirus pandemic, we introduced covid terms and conditions to provide our guests with more peace of mind for your reservation. These terms applied to bookings made between 16th April 2020 and 31st May 2022 only. These special terms and conditions were as follows:
75€ per person. The deposit is your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable.
Flexibility to change your arrival date
You can amend the date of your retreat once, with NO amendment fee (standard terms and conditions: 50€), for dates within one year (12 months) from your original arrival date. Amendment will not be available within 7 days of your arrival date. If your arrival date is in a different season rate to your original booking, the rate will be re-calculated and, for higher rates, you will need to pay the difference. Cancellation terms will continue to apply based upon the original date of booking.
If your home government adds Spain (or the local region/area) onto the list advising against travel, or new quarantine measures are introduced (meaning that you need to quarantine after visiting Spain or the local area), or if the local or national Spanish government instruct La Crisalida Retreats to close for a period of time, we will offer you the option to (1) change your retreat dates at no cost to any date within the next 12 months or (2) receive a credit towards a future stay at the retreat, for dates within the next 12 months. This applies before you arrive at the retreat.
Balance payments due
Balance payments are to be made 7 days before arrival date at the latest (standard terms and conditions balance payments are due 30 days before arrival). For the free arrival transfer to apply to your booking, you must notify us of your flight details at least 72 hours before your flight arrives or departs so that we can book your transfer.
Early Bird discount
The Early Bird discount (10% off) continues to apply, with the standard terms and conditions for this discount. If you amend the date of your retreat, there needs to be six months between date of amendment and date of arrival for the Early Bird discount to continue to apply.
All other terms and conditions are as per our standard T&C’s (see above).
Coronavirus. For more information please see our page – special notice: coronavirus (covid-19)
These terms ended at 9am on 1st June 2022 for all new bookings. Anyone who booked on covid terms and conditions between 16th April 2020 and 31st May 2022 will continue to have these terms. If at any time you amend your booking, the covid terms will be replaced and the current standard booking terms will then apply.