Booking Terms and Conditions
La Crisalida Bienestar S.L. Booking Terms and Conditions
Your initial payment is a holding registration fee and is refundable to you at any time until 30 days before the retreat start date. Returned payments are subject to a 50 euro handling charge. The registration fee or booking may be transferable to another person at our discretion, minus the handling charge.
Your booking and receipt of registration fee will be confirmed by email. Receipt of full and final amount payable will also be confirmed by email.
In order to be accepted on a retreat we request that you complete and return a health questionnaire. This will be sent to you by email.
Your booking is not considered definite and until we receive full payment for your entire stay from you.
Full payment is due 30 days before arrival date. We accept payments via all major credit and debit cards.
We also accept payment by bank transfer to our account in Spain. We will email you our banking details on request. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the price is the exact amount to be received by us. If you choose to pay by electronic transfer, please instruct your bank to charge all costs to you in order to avoid a shortfall in the amount that we receive. In the event of La Crisalida Bienestar being charged a commission fee by the bank, this fee will be added to your account to be paid by you.
Full payment received is taken as confirmation of agreement to the La Crisalida Bienestar S.L. booking terms and conditions on the website www.lacrisalidaretreats.com on the date of payment.
When you book to share an apartment we will make sure that your room mate is the same gender as you.
4. Your Travel Arrangements
All travel arrangements are your responsibility and at your own cost. We shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel. We endeavour to pick up all of our guests from Alicante airport. However, we reserve the right to ask you to make your own way to the retreat, and will credit you with the reasonable transportation cost.
5. Travel Insurance
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time you book your retreat. Your travel insurance should cover the activity of this retreat as well as unexpected cancellation, sickness, losses and all the usual risks. You should bring the policy with you in case of an emergency.
6. Your Health
We recommend you consider consulting a doctor to check that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake the classes and other physical activities that take place at the retreat.
Please be sure to advise us of any health conditions before you book. If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity during the retreat, then you must stop immediately and consult a member of the La Crisalida team. We reserve the right to decline your application to stay at La Crisalida. If your health conditions are clearly inconsistent with that confirmed by you in the health questionnaire we reserve the right to cancel your booking and your payment is forfeit.
Whilst all measures are taken to ensure a high standard of health and safety, we shall not be responsible for any injuries caused by uneven terrain or our activities inside or outside the retreat.
Our retreats may not be appropriate if any of the following apply:
- you are currently being treated for a life threatening illness (eg cancer), or are receiving chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- you are an insulin dependant diabetic
- you have severe heart problems, or high blood pressure
- you are pregnant or breast feeding
If any of these conditions apply to you at or after the time of booking your retreat, we reserve the right to request written confirmation from your registered health practitioner before attending that you are well enough to participate in the retreat. We also reserve the right to ask you to cease participation in any class if we feel this is appropriate for health reasons.
7. Cancellation by you
You (or any member of your party) may cancel your booking at any time, providing that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is notified to us in writing. Cancellation will take effect the day such notification is received by us. Returned payments are subject to a 50 euro handling charge to cover administrative costs. If such cancellation is made within less than 30 days before the start of the retreat, we will retain 100% of the cost of the retreat. Otherwise, once a booking has been accepted, no payment is refundable unless the retreat is cancelled. Once your retreat has begun, no refund or part refund or unused portion of the retreat will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you. Bookings are for the stated period of your retreat. There are no refunds for an unused portion of your retreat. If the reason for cancellation is covered under the terms of your Insurance Policy, you may be able to make a claim.
8. Amendments by La Crisalida
Occasionally, changes may have to be made to the program (e.g., yoga teacher, class times or other arrangements), which we reserve the right to do at any time. If your accommodation has to be changed, we will do our utmost to provide accommodation of a similar rating. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure.
9. Cancellation by La Crisalida
We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a retreat, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid.
10. Our liability to you
We accept responsibility for ensuring that the retreats are supplied as described and that the services we are contractually obliged to provide are to a reasonable standard.
We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control.
We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. Activities at the retreat are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. We are not liable for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
11. Group Bookings
Where a booking is made on behalf of several individuals the booking is conditional on the person signing the booking form having authorisation from all the individuals named on the booking form to enter into this contract. A deposit from every group member is required. If any member of the group can not come for any reason, their deposit is forfeit.
If you have a problem during your retreat, please inform the retreat manager immediately and he/she will endeavour to put things right - La Crisalida cannot deal effectively with complaints made after guests have left.
Please note that we cannot guarantee the proportion of male/female guests in any group, and we cannot be responsible for the individual behaviour of any group member or other guest sharing your accommodation.
** Returning Guest discount Terms and conditions
- Offer not applicable to extensions of current stay
- You must tell us that you are a returning guest at the time of booking
- Bookings must be made directly with La Crisalida Retreats – discount does not apply to bookings made via Booking.com, BookYoga Retreats or any other website or agency
- Minimum of 3 night stay required
- 5% returning guest discount also applies to all friends or family, who come to La Crisalida Retreats with you, if the booking for your friend(s)/family is made at the same time as your booking and for the same dates
- Retreat closed for December (reopens 27th December)
- Returning guest discount is valid for bookings made from 25th August 2015, until further notice. Offer can be withdrawn at any time
*** January 2017 Free massage offer, full terms and conditions
- Booking must be made and paid in full between 18th January and 31st January 2017, inclusive (all monies received by LCR before the end of 31st January 2017).
- The retreat can be taken anytime during 2017.
- You MUST say that you saw the free massage offer in the January 2017 newsletter to receive the treatment, at the time of booking.
- This offer does not apply to any bookings made before the January 2017 newsletter was mailed out (mailed 18th January 14.00 hours).
- Bookings must be made directly with LCR – offer is not available to anyone booking via booking portals or other websites
- Minimum three night stay must be booked.
- The massage is for 60 minutes with one of our talented massage therapists here at La Crisalida (not valid for other treatment providers off site).
- There is no cash value for this offer – if the treatment is not used there are no refunds.
- You can exchange this massage for another treatment at La Crisalida Retreats that costs up to 60€ at no additional cost - if you want any other treatment that costs more than 60€ you must pay the additional cost. This offer can also be used to book a treatment of a lower value – there is no refund of any price difference.
- One massage treatment per person per booking (for bookings of 2 people, there will be 2 treatments, one for each person).
- This offer is not transferable to another guest or to a different retreat to the dates booked.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time and will not be valid past 31st January 2017.