Re-connect, re-balance, re-energise
Our holistic health and wellbeing retreats in Spain are famous with our guests for the wide variety of activities on offer, delicious plant-based food, relaxing surroundings and the opportunity to re-connect, re-balance and re-energise your mind, body and spirit.
This is the first time we have brought our special retreat experience online. With this two or three-day fully supported programme, our talented teachers bring you the opportunity to experience all the elements of the La Crisalida Programme for health and wellbeing in your own home.
Whether you are looking for time out from the stresses of home-schooling or home working, need a kick-start to get back on track with your healthy lifestyle, a detox for your body and mind, or simply want to dedicate to some quiet time for yourself at home, this weekender is perfect for you.
Participate in the online yoga classes, practice meditation, re-design your life in our workshops, try our stunning plant-based recipes and more. Each meal time you have the opportunity to meet one of the team and other guests online, to chat and share, just like you would if you visited the retreat here in Spain.
By the end of the weekend you will feel relaxed, centred and have more energy, ready for the week ahead.
The supported online retreat weekender provides you with exclusive access to:
- A specially designed activity programme of 14 classes over Friday, Saturday and Sunday for you to re-connect, re-balance and re-energise with your mind, body and spirit.
- Live classes during the weekend (including but not limited to Hatha yoga, Restorative yoga, Meditations, Life Makeover workshops, Guided Visualisation).
- Live video conferencing (via Zoom) at mealtimes with other weekend participants and La Crisalida staff to get the retreat mealtime experience.
- A specially designed meal plan (including the option to juice), to give your body maximum nutrition over the weekend.
- A supportive e-guide to your weekend covering everything you need to know in advance including how to prepare your space and the ideal equipment needed for your weekend.
- A welcome chat, where you will be given orientation and advice on how to get the most out of your 3 day online retreat with us.
- Recorded sessions that you can watch anytime for the next 7 days including a fabulous cooking demo in which we demonstrate how to make some of the dishes on the menu, Vision boarding workshop, Rebounding plus Legs, Bums and Tums classes.
- Online support from our team throughout the three days to answer any questions or queries you may have.
Your instructors for the weekend
Join our talented team for this new online weekender retreat experience. The classes, workshops, meditations and meal times will be led by one of our team:
Tessa is an enthusiastic and diverse teacher with a passion for movement, creativity and playfulness. She has many years personal and professional experience as a fitness professional, but now enjoys a more ‘holistic’ approach to movement, with yoga, fascia release, MFR and pain management. She trained in Multi-style Yoga – Yin, Hatha, Vinyasa and has been practicing Yoga for 21 years – a long standing relationship of curiosity and personal development.
John is one of the founders and owner of La Crisalida Retreats. He is an author, speaker and transformational coach. As well as running the retreat here in Spain, he designs and leads the life makeover workshops, as well as leading classes including meditation, walking, and if you are lucky, rebounding! He is a master trainer of Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), and is also qualified in hypnosis, life coaching and the Demartini Method. John is passionate about helping others to find their own inspired path.
Tania has been practicing yoga for over 20 years. She has studied with a wide variety of teachers from different backgrounds across the world. She has a particular interest in making yoga practices sustainable throughout our lives, and the therapeutic benefits of yoga. Tania teachers a range of styles of yoga including Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, and Restorative. In her classes Tania combines techniques to develop awareness, with detailed technical instructions and philosophical reflections to take students on a journey inwards, to come home to themselves.
Amanda’s yoga journey started in 2001. Since that class she completed a 500 Hour yoga teaching training under Ruth White (who was a student of BKS Iyengar). Amanda’s teaching style has a gentle and grounded approach. In her Hatha classes she focuses on strength and flexibility through deep awareness in the posture and precision alignment. She also loves to teach restorative yoga.
Lisa is one of the founders and owner of La Crisalida Retreats. She is a trained Mindful Therapeutic Hatha yoga teacher and has been practicing yoga for 20 years. Lisa is a Master Practitioner in NLP and has a qualification in hypnosis, which she loves to weave into her guided visualisations. She is passionate about the health benefits of practicing meditation and mindfulness, and brings these elements into her yoga classes.
During your Summer weekender online retreat, you will get to experience an activity programme that reflects a typical day here at our retreat in Spain. The schedule varies each day, but below is an example of one of the days:
Guided meditation (live)
Yoga class (live)
Breakfast “table” (Zoom) with other guests
Lunch (Zoom) with other guests
Exercise or yoga class (recorded)
Cooking demo or workshop (recorded or live)
Evening meal (Zoom) with other guests
Evening activity, for example guided visualisation, or Restorative yoga class
There is plenty of time built into the day for food preparation and rest.
What you will need and how to prepare
This is an online retreat, so you will need access to a computer (tablet or mobile) and internet / Wifi. Download Zoom (free) for the live group classes, communal online meals times and workshops.
We will send you a guide for the weekend with all the information that you need. When you receive access to the online retreat you will find some support and tools including a meal plan and we suggest that you buy the ingredients before the weekend starts. The ingredients are nothing fancy and we provide alternative options (just in case!).
Create the space in your diary and look out your comfy exercise clothes.
We suggest that you have the following items to make the most of your weekender experience, but if you don’t have them then not to worry as we give you other options:
- Juicer or smoothie maker (optional)
- Rebounder – a mini trampoline (you can participate without a rebounder, we demonstrate how)
- Yoga equipment. Ideally have a yoga mat, but a rug can suffice. You can use household items, like cushions, ties (instead of a belt) and books (instead of blocks). More tips are included in the guide.
Find your balance. Yoga everyday.
La Crisalida is the retreat for you!
La Crisalida is relaxed and laid back
Pick and choose what you want to do!