Join us on Wednesday 3rd March in this plant-based cooking workshop and create some delicious healthy plant-based (vegan) Indian food.
In this interactive workshop, led by one of the talented chefs from the La Crisalida Retreat kitchen, you can create some of tasty and nutritious Indian-style food including:
- Nourishing and filling carrot and cauliflower dhal (a lovely lentil-based curry) – cook along with us for this recipe
- Rich and creamy red pepper and courgette curry
- Vegetable pakora (baked, not fried)
- Our tangy and sweet mango and ginger chutney – the perfect accompaniment to pakoras
- A refreshing mint raita to cool your taste buds
All of the recipes follow our approach to healthy plant-based food: they use natural ingredients, are super-tasty, contain no added salt, are naturally gluten-free and are highly nutritious.
The workshop starts at 7.30pm CET (6.30pm UK / Ireland) for two hours. Buy your ingredients for the dhal recipe in time for the workshop, so that you can cook along with us and enjoy it for your evening meal.
Simply add this into your shopping basket and pay at the checkout. You will receive all the recipes immediately to download. We will then send an email with your personal link to the online Zoom workshop. (Please remember to tick “YES” to be added to our mailing list so that we can send you the link – if you prefer not to be added to the mailing list, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the link).
Come and join us – enjoy making healthy plant-based (vegan) Indian recipes in your kitchen.