Plant-based cooking: Indian food
Completed – next date coming soon
Create delicious healthy plant-based (vegan) Indian food in our interactive workshop, led by one of the talented chefs from the La Crisalida Retreat kitchen. In this online class, we will demonstrate how you can create some tasty and nutritious Indian-style food including:
- Nourishing and filling carrot and cauliflower dhal (a lovely lentil-based curry) – buy your ingredients and cook along with us for this recipe
- Rich and creamy red pepper and courgette curry
- Vegetable pakora (baked, not fried)
- Our tangy and sweet mango and ginger chutney – the perfect accompaniment to pakoras
- A refreshing mint raita to cool your taste buds
All of the recipes follow our approach to healthy plant-based food: they use natural ingredients, are super-tasty, contain no added salt, are naturally gluten-free and are highly nutritious.
The workshop starts at 7.30pm CET (6.30pm UK / Ireland) for two hours. If you choose to, you can make the carrot and cauliflower dhal recipe with us and enjoy it for your evening meal.
This workshop is now complete, signup is closed.
Enjoy our healthy juices or fabulous, fresh, home cooked plant-based meals.
Kickstart your healthy lifestyle, de-stress and find the authentic you.
La Crisalida is the retreat for you!