Juice kick-start to help you keep on track
This is the first time we have brought our special Juice Boost Detox Weekend online. With this supported programme, our experienced teachers bring you the opportunity to experience the key elements of a juice detox at La Crisalida into your own home.
Whether you need a kick-start to get back on track with your healthy lifestyle, a detox for your body and mind, or simply want to dedicate to your own self-care, this weekend is designed for you.
On the Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings you will have the opportunity to meet one of the team and other guests online, to chat and share, just like you would if you visited the retreat here in Spain.
This weekend is designed to leave you feeling centred and have more energy, ready for the week ahead.
This Juice Boost Detox Weekend provides you with exclusive access to:
- A specially designed juice plan to give your body maximum nutrition over the weekend.
- Access to specially chosen activities to support your detox (for all levels of ability) including a total of four exercise and three yoga classes. As part of your Juice Boost Weekend you will receive a guide to scheduling your activities including time for your own self-guided walks.
- Four one hour live classes on the Saturday and Sunday (Hatha Yoga class, Restorative Yoga class plus “Core Works” and Yogalates exercise classes).
- Four on demand classes to take any time during your juice weekend (Juicing Demonstration, Yin Yoga class, Rebounding and Legs, Bums and Tums)
- Welcome chat video to help orientate you for the weekend
- Live video conferencing (via Zoom) in the evening with other weekend participants and La Crisalida staff to enhance the retreat juice experience.
- A supportive e-guide to your weekend covering everything you need to know in advance including a shopping list for your juices, how to prepare your space and the ideal equipment needed for your weekend.
- Online support and access to a private Facebook Group throughout the weekend to answer any questions or queries you may have.
Structure your weekend to suit you
We have designed the Juice Boost Detox Weekend to help you get you a taste of a typical weekend here at our retreat in Spain on our Detox and Weight Loss Retreats.
We recommend starting your Juice Boost Detox Weekend on the Friday by watching the juicing demo video and taking advantage of the on-demand Yin Yoga class. The live classes start on Saturday and access to the recordings for each live class will be posted into the Facebook group shortly after.
Even if you choose to do all of the suggested activities, there is plenty of time left for rest as you go through your detox.
What you will need and how to prepare
This is an online virtual retreat weekend, so you will need access to a computer (tablet or mobile) and internet / Wifi. Download Zoom (free) for the live group classes and communal online juice times. You will also need your own juicer (or a good blender or nutribullet machine to make smoothies).
We will send you a guide for the weekend with all the information that you need. When you receive access to the online retreat you will find support and tools including a juice plan and we suggest that you buy the ingredients before the weekend starts. The ingredients are seasonal and available in most supermarkets or grocers – we provide alternative options (just in case!).
Create the space in your diary and look out your comfy exercise clothes.
We suggest that you have the following items to make the most of the suggested Juice Boost Detox Weekend activities, but if you don’t have them then not to worry as we give you other options:
- Rebounder – a mini trampoline (you can participate without a rebounder, we demonstrate how)
- Yoga equipment. Ideally have a yoga mat, but a rug can suffice. You can use household items, like cushions, ties (instead of a belt) and books (instead of blocks). More tips are included in the guide.
Your mentors for the Juice Boost Detox weekend
The classes, workshops and meal times will be led by one of our talented team:
John is one of the founders and owner of La Crisalida Retreats. He is an author, speaker and transformational coach. As well as running the retreat here in Spain, he designs and leads the life makeover workshops, as well as leading classes including meditation, walking, and if you are lucky, rebounding! He is a master trainer of Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), and is also qualified in hypnosis, life coaching and the Demartini Method. John is passionate about helping others to find their own inspired path.
Lisa is one of the founders and owner of La Crisalida Retreats. She trained as a Mindful Therapeutic Hatha yoga teacher and also Yin, and has been practicing yoga for 20 years. Lisa is a Master Practitioner in NLP and has a qualification in hypnosis, which she loves to weave into her guided visualisations. She is passionate about the health benefits of practicing meditation and mindfulness, and brings these elements into her yoga classes. Lisa has also studied nutrition, so designs the menus at the retreat and for this weekend.
Amanda’s yoga journey started in 2001. Since that class she completed a 500 Hour yoga teaching training under Ruth White (who was a student of BKS Iyengar). Amanda’s teaching style has a gentle and grounded approach. In her Hatha classes she focuses on strength and flexibility through deep awareness in the posture and precision alignment. She also loves to teach restorative yoga.
Tania has been practicing yoga for over 20 years. She has studied with a wide variety of teachers from different backgrounds across the world. She has a particular interest in making yoga practices sustainable throughout our lives, and the therapeutic benefits of yoga. Tania teachers a range of styles of yoga including Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, and Restorative. In her classes Tania combines techniques to develop awareness, with detailed technical instructions and philosophical reflections to take students on a journey inwards, to come home to themselves.
Tessa is an enthusiastic and diverse teacher with a passion for movement, creativity and playfulness. She has many years personal and professional experience as a fitness professional, but now enjoys a more ‘holistic’ approach to movement, with yoga, fascia release, MFR and pain management. She trained in Multi-style Yoga – Yin, Hatha, Vinyasa and has been practicing Yoga for 21 years – a long standing relationship of curiosity and personal development.
Come and join us – detox, get active and feel healthy.
Click on the box below, which takes you to our online shop.
Find your balance. Yoga everyday.
La Crisalida is the retreat for you!
La Crisalida is relaxed and laid back
Pick and choose what you want to do!