Thanks for your interest in joining our team! On this page we list our current vacancies. If no vacancies are listed or they don't match your experience, then you can send in a copy of your CV with a covering letter, telling us about yourself and what you can offer, and we can keep it on file for when a vacancy does arise.
Please email your CV to email@example.com, with a covering letter explaining more about you.
Kitchen assistant at La Crisalida Retreats
The chefs and kitchen assistants at La Crisalida Retreats have an important role in delivering freshly prepared, tasty, homecooked food and juices each meal for our guests. The kitchen assistant will work with the chefs to prepare lunches and/or evening meals at the retreat, and prepares and makes juices for lunches and evening meals. You will provide general help around the kitchen for washing up, putting away and cleaning.
As an essential, you should have an interest in healthy eating, juicing and cooking meals without meat or dairy.
Essential skills and knowledge required
- Fluent in English, Spanish highly desirable
- Experience of working in a professional kitchen. Vegetarian or vegan cooking or kitchen experience is desirable, however training will be given.
- Excellent communication skills and happy to speak with guests, for example those with food allergies or intolerances
- Able to work with a team and with minimal supervision
- Health and safety in the kitchen qualification is required. Training will be provided if you do not have this.
This is a part-time position (minimum 20 hours per week, with more to cover holidays etc.) working a shift pattern that includes weekends, mornings, afternoons and evenings. Please click on the link below to open the PDF document for more information. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – applications close 20th October 2017, with interviews to take place face to face shortly after.